How did that happen so fast?! Our baby is half way to 1! He is an absolute dream and joy! He is all smiles 24/7. His entire face and eyes light up when he smiles. He's very even tempered and such a joy to be around.
Hank and I met on LDSmingle.com in November of 2003. Hank was attending BYU Idaho and I was living in Salt Lake. The first time I met Hank I was more nervous than I had ever been before. He walked in the door with the most beautiful flowers and gave me the warmest hug. Sometimes when you're dating and a guy hugs you they are actually taking a hug rather than giving one. Do you know that feeling? I remember distinctly thinking of this hug as the most "giving" hug I had ever been given. I also remember thinking, "this feels really familiar.I can't believe this is the first time we've ever done this." On February 13th, 2004 we went to temple square where Hank proposed and made me the happiest girl alive! We were married July 15th of that same year. We now have 2 amazing boys who make us happier than we ever thought possible and Hank continues to make me the happiest girl alive.
No comments:
Post a Comment