YAY! We finally did it!! Hank graduated from nursing school on May 20th, 2009! I am so proud of him for sticking with it and doing such a great job! At the ceremony we heard tales of other students having meltdowns every other month and being absent from their family's lives. I can honestly say we didn't experience any of that. We still had our Hank. He always found time to spend with us and help me out. I am constantly grateful that I married such an incredible man!The festivities were everything we hoped for. My family came from Salt Lake to attend the graduation and to celebrate with us. We spent several days at a great resort, swimming, playing games, eating good food, and just loving being together. A few days before the ceremony Hank developed a huge stye on his eye. It was at it's worst the day of the ceremony...but all went well, so it must have been a good luck stye. We all had a fabulous time and Gray loved being with his cousins. We really wish Hank's family could have made it. Even though they weren't there, I know they are as proud of him as we are. Good job babe! We love you!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment